:: .:d i c e d:. ::


I'd like to write a poem or prose so nice
The ones that ooze with good advice
The types full of wisdom and truth
The ones that can calm and soothe

Or maybe a verse full of wit
That'll make readers go "That's neat!"
But all I can come up with is this lousy thing
About the things I keep wishing

I should come to terms with it
I really can't write for shit
DAMMIT!

welcome to [.:d i c e d:.] .: CoNtAcT :.

Free Palestine!

.:archive:.
:.recommended.:
NetPoets
Poetry.com
FanFiction.net
Stories.com

v Wednesday, October 12, 2005 v

Hmph.

I've just d/led a whole bunch of LEGAL Italian popunkrock emo that I don't know what's what.
But it's not bad! Their accents are cute.
thank you purevolume & wynona records.

aah, I do agree that the chicas in gogol bordello are whooo hot,esp in teh JaymeThornton pics. Hmm, I tried to watch the SWP video but my QT somehow will d/l only 1/4. but it's a really hilarious 1/4.

Yeah, they've got the lyrics to SWP too! Finally I get to figure out wth is the Ukranian/Balkan/Gypsy language in teh last verse.

HEHEHE!
Yay, I finally won something at chevelle_ictest. WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
1st for challnege 4 an d3rd for challenge 3. I hope my little boy clincher icon will do well to.
cant be bothered w pics of the guys. very blur quality. don't like.

~wYLdeFiLLy~ 1:32 am [+]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?