:: .:d i c e d:. ::


I'd like to write a poem or prose so nice
The ones that ooze with good advice
The types full of wisdom and truth
The ones that can calm and soothe

Or maybe a verse full of wit
That'll make readers go "That's neat!"
But all I can come up with is this lousy thing
About the things I keep wishing

I should come to terms with it
I really can't write for shit
DAMMIT!

welcome to [.:d i c e d:.] .: CoNtAcT :.

Free Palestine!

.:archive:.
:.recommended.:
NetPoets
Poetry.com
FanFiction.net
Stories.com

v Friday, October 14, 2005 v

Now now now.
I want Everything in transit and The Question. A lot of very positive reviews for both on Amazon.com

And I have renewed faith in reviews. I thought my taste and hearing was sucky when I love Evergreen Terrace's Sincerity... (which faired average) and proceeded to kinda ignore My Chemical Romance's 3 Cheers... which got rave reviews EVERYWHERE. I guess I kinda don't like the feel of the arrangements in 3 cheers c.f. It's a bit more punk u see, and to me the guitars are much more louder. I prefer heavier on emphasis on chugging riffs!

Oh but now I'm adoring the praised FOB's Under the cork tree. I've grown accustomed to Strump's vocals (just as I've grown accustomed to screamo!! YAY!) It's a nice pop rock sound, but more rhythmic and very catchy and there's some nice intense anger in there. :D

But but but, I've got the Underoath video... "it's dangerous business" damn rocking solid siah!

~wYLdeFiLLy~ 1:41 am [+]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?