:: .:d i c e d:. ::


I'd like to write a poem or prose so nice
The ones that ooze with good advice
The types full of wisdom and truth
The ones that can calm and soothe

Or maybe a verse full of wit
That'll make readers go "That's neat!"
But all I can come up with is this lousy thing
About the things I keep wishing

I should come to terms with it
I really can't write for shit
DAMMIT!

welcome to [.:d i c e d:.] .: CoNtAcT :.

Free Palestine!

.:archive:.
:.recommended.:
NetPoets
Poetry.com
FanFiction.net
Stories.com

v Tuesday, October 04, 2005 v

Anonymous wrote:
oh so your the VJ gal who threw a tantrum and complained to dr ang why others could get into dentistry and you couldn't. Man you're such a loser.

Go get a life gal. Stop blaming others for your inability to suceed.



Hello you anonymous poster.
I'm quite flattered that you bothered to ummm comment, albeit scathingly.

Anyway, to clarify. I never complained to Dr Ang when I got rejected. Get your facts straight. If there was a girl who did that, it's not me.
I just asked her for help beforehand.

After rejection, I got my neighbour to help. But I never opened my mouth and yakked about it to anyone else, much less to Dr Ang and complaining to her about other people. In fact, I think I just shut up about it and kept a lid on my emotions in public, then I rant all the pent up feelings over here.

I am not blaming anyone else for my rejection. It's due to my shortcomings, I get it.
I understand it's just part of life. But duh, I was understandably upset so naturally there's just energy & a lot of emotion to channel. I really did think that one of my interviewers was very curt & rude btw. My friend who was interviewed by him also thought so.

I admit it's childish of me to insult the interviewers & the dean and the sucessful candidates when I don't know some of them personally. I know some of the succesful applicants, they're my friends. Right now, I don't hate them any less. But, at that time, I was very incensed. It's my blog, let me write what I feel. I'm a passionate, emotional person that way. So deal with it. People do feel sad and angry when faced with disappointment & failure. They feel very intense negative feelings towards others. I'm sure you ANONYMOUS have also felt like that before. It's just that I dare to write it here unpublicised.

Its really up to you to judge me by this blog. Speaking of which, I wonder how you got here because I never really linked it anywhere.

My suspicions: You must have been someone I inadvertantly attacked in my post or are in close relationships with them. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I've no regrets about feeling what I felt. that's life. :)

Speaking of life that you insinuated I didn't have. I do have a wonderful life filled with ups & downs. And I savour every emotionally charged moment! A life not filled with voyeuring and no-ballsing around anonymously onto other people's blog, trying to put them down.

I will not tolerate such SLANDEROUS bullshit.
Why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone? You really should spend your time more wisely.

btw thanks, it felt really good to fight back. ;P

~wYLdeFiLLy~ 1:47 am [+]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?