:: .:d i c e d:. ::


I'd like to write a poem or prose so nice
The ones that ooze with good advice
The types full of wisdom and truth
The ones that can calm and soothe

Or maybe a verse full of wit
That'll make readers go "That's neat!"
But all I can come up with is this lousy thing
About the things I keep wishing

I should come to terms with it
I really can't write for shit
DAMMIT!

welcome to [.:d i c e d:.] .: CoNtAcT :.

Free Palestine!

.:archive:.
:.recommended.:
NetPoets
Poetry.com
FanFiction.net
Stories.com

v Thursday, January 05, 2006 v

omg, whooooo, new musical discoveries. unforunately, they're inacessible in terms of downloading.

Like Downtown Singapore! I mean, a band named after Singapore and it's decent!!

and hellogoodbye. It's nice p!atd-y. whooo...

i :heart: purevolume.com!

~wYLdeFiLLy~ 1:24 pm [+]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?