:: .:d i c e d:. ::


I'd like to write a poem or prose so nice
The ones that ooze with good advice
The types full of wisdom and truth
The ones that can calm and soothe

Or maybe a verse full of wit
That'll make readers go "That's neat!"
But all I can come up with is this lousy thing
About the things I keep wishing

I should come to terms with it
I really can't write for shit
DAMMIT!

welcome to [.:d i c e d:.] .: CoNtAcT :.

Free Palestine!

.:archive:.
:.recommended.:
NetPoets
Poetry.com
FanFiction.net
Stories.com

v Wednesday, January 25, 2006 v

shit. major zit break out anticipated on teh chin.
dang, i was kinda fine, why must this happen?
Hrmph.
Anyway, mus declare

Jessica Stam is totally YUM!
Natalia Vodianova is an absolute supernova.
oh SQUEEEK! it's Tiiu Kuik.
Ole ole, it's Ale(ssandra Ambrossio).
(it's very hard to rhyme with Ambrossio ok!)

havent' figure out any for gemma ward & julia stegner.

shall go watch vs2005 again. too bad some of my fave runway models aren't there.

~wYLdeFiLLy~ 1:21 pm [+]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?